Antistatic Masterbatch for PA6 and PP
1. Permanent Antistatic Additive Masterbatch for PA6
- PA 4036 AS is a permanent non-migrating type antistatic additive masterbatch.
- The surface resistivity value of the final fiber is not humidity dependent.
- It is possible to achieve the surface resistivity values of 4,8x10¹⁰ ohm/sq with PA 4036 AS.
%5 PA 4036 Containing Fabric: 4,8x10¹⁰ ohm/sq
(Measured after 1 year of production)
2. Antistatic Masterbatch for PP Fibers
- Masterset PP 2001 is an internal anti-static additive for plastics, especially PP fibers and films.
- PP 2001 AS provides a longer-term anti-static effect as compared to glycerol monostearate and ethoxylated alkyl amine anti-stats.
- PP 2001 provides low volatility for less fuming during melt processing operations compared to other technologies.
- It is possible to achieve the surface resistivity values of 5x10¹⁰ ohm/sq with PP 2001 AS even after 1 year of the production.
%3 PP 2001 Containing Fabric: 4,2x10¹⁰ ohm/sq
(Measured after 1,5 years of production)
- About Us
- UV Stabilizers for Fibers
- Halogen Free Flame Retardant Masterbatch
- Antimicrobial Additives for Fibers
- Atmospheric Dyeability for Polyester Fibers
- IR Absorber for Heat Management in Fibers
- Antiphenolic Yellowing Additive for Polyamide
- Soft Touch Additives for Fibers
- Antistatic Masterbatch for PA6 and PP
- Dyeable PP Masterbatch
- Halogenated Flame Retardant Masterbatch for PP Fibers
- Flexible Films
- Thick Sheets
- Rigid Films
- Slip Antiblock Masterbatches
- Process Aid for Monolayer Film
- Antiblock Masterbatch for Printing Applications
- Matting Additive for PET
- UV Content Protection for PET
- Impact Modifier
- Nucleating Agent for CPET
- Color Enhancer Additive for RPET
- Viscosity Enhancer
- White/Black/Color Masterbatches
- Clarifying Additive for PP
- Transparent FR for PET Sheet
- Setaş PBS
- Other Plastics
- Molding Process Aid for Injection Applications