Charge Enhancer (Electret) Masterbatch for Nonwovens
Meltblown nonwowens are heavily used in mask applications. An N95 mask or N95 respirator is a particulate-filtering facepiece respirator that meets the U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) N95 classification of air filtration. N95-rated filtering facepiece respirators have a filtration efficiency of at least 95% against non-oily particles when tested using the NIOSH criteria.
Charge Enhancer( Electret) Masterbatches create positive charges on the web resulting increasing filtration efficiency of melt blown nonwowens.
- Masterset PP 2065 Charge Enhancer Masterbatch is designed for melt-blown applications. PP 2065 CE improves the surface properties after crona treatment of the nonwowen webs.
- Masterset PP 2065 CE doped maks exhibit excellent charge stability, low pressure drop, excellent dust holding capacity and high filtration efficiency.
- While the filter efficiency of the neat filter without PP 2065 CE was determined as 92%, the non-wowens with the 2.4 wt% PP 2065 CE showed a filter efficiency value of 96%. (25 ºC, %45 RH with 0.27 μm NaCl fog)
- PP 2065 CE masterbatch can be used for medical non-woven applications such as masks and protective clothing.
- About Us
- UV Stabilizers for Fibers
- Halogen Free Flame Retardant Masterbatch
- Antimicrobial Additives for Fibers
- Atmospheric Dyeability for Polyester Fibers
- IR Absorber for Heat Management in Fibers
- Antiphenolic Yellowing Additive for Polyamide
- Soft Touch Additives for Fibers
- Antistatic Masterbatch for PA6 and PP
- Dyeable PP Masterbatch
- Halogenated Flame Retardant Masterbatch for PP Fibers
- Flexible Films
- Thick Sheets
- Rigid Films
- Slip Antiblock Masterbatches
- Process Aid for Monolayer Film
- Antiblock Masterbatch for Printing Applications
- Matting Additive for PET
- UV Content Protection for PET
- Impact Modifier
- Nucleating Agent for CPET
- Color Enhancer Additive for RPET
- Viscosity Enhancer
- White/Black/Color Masterbatches
- Clarifying Additive for PP
- Transparent FR for PET Sheet
- Setaş PBS
- Other Plastics
- Molding Process Aid for Injection Applications