Clarifying Additive for PP
- Masterset PP 2022 NA enhances clarity and gloss of both PP random and homopolymer sheets. The product is thermally stable during processing temperatures, which eliminates the smell.
- The effect is independent of processing history.
- The product crystallization temperature is increased resulting in a higher flexural modulus.
- % 2-4 dosing rates are recommended.
- PP 2022 is also used in opaque PP sheets having TiO2 to increase the gloss.
- About Us
- UV Stabilizers for Fibers
- Halogen Free Flame Retardant Masterbatch
- Antimicrobial Additives for Fibers
- Atmospheric Dyeability for Polyester Fibers
- IR Absorber for Heat Management in Fibers
- Antiphenolic Yellowing Additive for Polyamide
- Soft Touch Additives for Fibers
- Antistatic Masterbatch for PA6 and PP
- Dyeable PP Masterbatch
- Halogenated Flame Retardant Masterbatch for PP Fibers
- Flexible Films
- Thick Sheets
- Rigid Films
- Slip Antiblock Masterbatches
- Process Aid for Monolayer Film
- Antiblock Masterbatch for Printing Applications
- Matting Additive for PET
- UV Content Protection for PET
- Impact Modifier
- Nucleating Agent for CPET
- Color Enhancer Additive for RPET
- Viscosity Enhancer
- White/Black/Color Masterbatches
- Clarifying Additive for PP
- Transparent FR for PET Sheet
- Setaş PBS
- Other Plastics
- Molding Process Aid for Injection Applications